Besides secrets why would u lie to me?
U got upset no voice of mine was heard,
From my strapping voice from yours to hers
Bait on the cord, albeit pure, we were sore, you was sure
i adore, you I bore.
I didn't know what not to do
I didn't know what not to say
Besides secrets why would you lie to me?
I like it better when were naked.
None received, received none.
You lie on me, on me you lie.
Make up we should, we should make up, Make up she could.
Why Try? Try...Why?
Get the eyes and go, Go and Get the Keys.
Time to leave, Leave to time.
This event.
Naked were we.
I like it better that way.
Surprised!
Under Attack!
You! Me!
Willing!
Surprised! Nothing left to be Broken! Surprised!
Nothing Left to lose!
You want a chance! You had a chance!
First move! Me! Made! You next! Both Right!
Then move! Me! Made! You next! You made a Left!
Lost Me! Chase! Me! No! You! Worthless!
Surprised!
Surprise!
Misunderstand! Me! I am! You! never knew!
Poised!
Aware of Change! But expect the same!
Surprised!
You Gets none!
Surprised!
Me Too!
Prepare to be!
Surprised!!!
U got upset no voice of mine was heard,
From my strapping voice from yours to hers
Bait on the cord, albeit pure, we were sore, you was sure
i adore, you I bore.
I didn't know what not to do
I didn't know what not to say
Besides secrets why would you lie to me?
I like it better when were naked.
None received, received none.
You lie on me, on me you lie.
Make up we should, we should make up, Make up she could.
Why Try? Try...Why?
Get the eyes and go, Go and Get the Keys.
Time to leave, Leave to time.
This event.
Naked were we.
I like it better that way.
Surprised!
Under Attack!
You! Me!
Willing!
Surprised! Nothing left to be Broken! Surprised!
Nothing Left to lose!
You want a chance! You had a chance!
First move! Me! Made! You next! Both Right!
Then move! Me! Made! You next! You made a Left!
Lost Me! Chase! Me! No! You! Worthless!
Surprised!
Surprise!
Misunderstand! Me! I am! You! never knew!
Poised!
Aware of Change! But expect the same!
Surprised!
You Gets none!
Surprised!
Me Too!
Prepare to be!
Surprised!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment